This course is designed to introduce students to computer and covers definition of computer, concepts and terminologies in a computerized environment, basic organization, hardware components of a computer system, computer memory and computer application software
- To equip students with basic knowledge about computer organization;
- To equip students with skills of using common office applications;
- To expose students to different operating systems;
- To equip students with skills of how to use the Internet and
- To equip students with knowledge about common text editors in different operating systems. Use common text editor in at least two operating systems.